Recipe by lazyme
This is a favorite with my grandkids because it tastes like a pizza lasagna.
Top Review by Jules211
Made this a few weeks agoas written. It was o.k. I did add more cheese. It was a little greasey for my taste. Will try again with turkey sausage, and play with some seasoning. Good base recipe just next time i'm tweak it for my families taste. Thanks for the post
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package medium noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 0.5 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni slice
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil 1/2 bag of medium noodles.
- Brown one pound hamburger and one pound sausage.
- Drain noodles and in a bowl mix hamburger, sausage; mix in one jar pizza sauce and half a jar spaghetti sauce.
- Grease a baking dish with butter; (only a thin coat). Spoon in 1/2 meat mixture. Top with noodles. Top with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and sharp cheddar cheese. Top with rest of meat mixture.
- On top of that sprinkle lightly with garlic powder. Put in oven on 350ºF and bake until cheese melts.