Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe teams smooth, creamy cauliflower with seriously tasty bacon and melted cheese. A good way to get kids to eat cauliflower!
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- Break the white cauliflower florets into pieces.
- Place in a saucepan with the milk and bring to the boil. Cover and cook until the cauliflower for 20 minutes.
- Carefully pour the cauliflower and milk into a blender and process to a smooth puree.
- Season with freshly grated nutmeg, salt and pepper, and add the butter.
- Place in a large serving dish, sprinkle over the cheese and top with the bacon.