This recipe teams smooth, creamy cauliflower with seriously tasty bacon and melted cheese. A good way to get kids to eat cauliflower!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a pan and cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- 2Break the white cauliflower florets into pieces.
- 3Place in a saucepan with the milk and bring to the boil. Cover and cook until the cauliflower for 20 minutes.
- 4Carefully pour the cauliflower and milk into a blender and process to a smooth puree.
- 5Season with freshly grated nutmeg, salt and pepper, and add the butter.
- 6Place in a large serving dish, sprinkle over the cheese and top with the bacon.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Puree With Bacon and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.5
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 365.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g