1/1 Photo of Cauliflower Crunch
Cheese and bread crumbs add a tasty crunch to a veggie casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot.
- 3Add tomatoes, garlic and green chiles; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- 4Spread in bottom of ungreased 9 or 10-inch quiche dish or glass pie pan.
- 5Top with cauliflower in cheese sauce.
- 6In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons oil; mix well.
- 7Sprinkle over cauliflower mixture.
- 8Bake at 400°F for 20 to 22 minutes or until edges are bubbly and bread crumbs are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 274.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 7.3 g