- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped and drained
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen cauliflower, in cheese flavored sauce thawed (Green Giant Brand)
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add tomatoes, garlic and green chiles; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Spread in bottom of ungreased 9 or 10-inch quiche dish or glass pie pan.
- Top with cauliflower in cheese sauce.
- In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons oil; mix well.
- Sprinkle over cauliflower mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 to 22 minutes or until edges are bubbly and bread crumbs are golden brown.