Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A nice, creamy, cheesy mixture of cauliflower and butternut squash.
- 1⁄8 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces alfredo sauce, of your choice
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Peel, deseed and cube butternut squash into one inch cubes. Coat shallow baking dish with nonstick spray. Sprinkle one half of bread crumbs in bottom of dish. Add half of the squash and half of the cauliflower then sprinkle with half of the seasonings and half of the sauce. Repeat layers omitting bread crumbs. Cover with foil or lid and bake for 60 minutes till veggies are tender but not mushy. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining bread crumbs and broil for 3-5 minutes till browned lightly.