- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow cream cheese to warm and soften.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning in a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly across a 14" or 16" platter, or a cookie sheet works well for this, too.
- Sprinkle lettuce and tomatoes evenly on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of that.
- Serve with your favorite taco chips.