Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good dip for taco chips, a family recipe of my wife's. Our family likes tomatoes so we go a little overboard with those, and with the cheddar cheese.
- Allow cream cheese to warm and soften.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning in a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly across a 14" or 16" platter, or a cookie sheet works well for this, too.
- Sprinkle lettuce and tomatoes evenly on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of that.
- Serve with your favorite taco chips.