Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have no clue who Catherine Clark is, but I have her recipe for unstuffed cabbage.
Make and share this Catherine Clark's Easy Unstuffed Cabbage recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup instant rice
- 1 large green cabbage, sliced
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the ground round and onion over medium high heat until the beef is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Drain beef.
- Stir in the rice.
- In a 3 quart casserole layer 1/2 of the cabbage, the beef-rice mixture, the remaining cabbage and the dilute tomato soup mixture.
- Cover with aluminun foil.
- Bake for 1 hour.