Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
adapted from "A Taste of Florida" and supposedly from Meiner' Catering, based out of Orlando.
- 226.79 g package medium egg noodles, cooked, drained
- 3 large eggs
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 184.27 g evaporated milk
- 118.29 ml sour cream or 118.29 ml creme fraiche
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 177.44 ml crushed pineapple, drained
- 59.14 ml golden raisins or 59.14 ml sultana
- 177.44 ml graham cracker crumbs (or digestive biscuit crumbs)
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 28.39 ml granulated sugar, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8x8" square glass casserole dish.
- Place the drained noodles in the prepared dish and sprinkle pineapple and raisins over the top.
- Combine the 1/4 cup sugar, eggs, evaporated milk, sour cream, and vanilla and pour over the noodles and fruit; use a fork to swirl around the mixture so that it gets into all of the nooks and crannies, but without disturbing the placement of the noodles and fruit too much.
- Combine the cookie crumbs, butter, cinnamon, and some sugar, then sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until the top has begun to get golden and the pudding seems fairly set (not very jiggly).
- Serve warm or cool.