Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A yummy finger food/ appetizer you should try!
Make and share this Catcher in the Rye Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thousand island dressing (or a mix of may or chili sauce works great too)
- 1 cup drained sauerkraut
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 16 crisp rye crackers
- Mix cream cheese and dressing to blend.
- Stir in sauerkraut.
- Spread into a shallow dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Serve with crackers.