Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Your kids will love this! A wonderful combination of chickpeas and raisins with the added depth of almonds. Ideal with pork chops or on its own.
- Heat some olive oil in a pot. Fry onion over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Meantime leave the raisins to soak in cold water and cut the eggs in half.
- In a mortar, coarsley grind together the almonds, garlic and parsley
- Add the flour to the onion and cook 1 min stirring all the time.
- Add stock, tomato paste and ground almond mixture to onions. Cook slowly 10min stirring frquently.
- Add the chickpeas and the drained raisins and cook a further 10 mins stirring frequently. Add more stock if it looks too dry.
- Put eggs on top and heat through.