1/1 Photo of Catalan Chickpeas
Your kids will love this! A wonderful combination of chickpeas and raisins with the added depth of almonds. Ideal with pork chops or on its own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat some olive oil in a pot. Fry onion over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- 2Meantime leave the raisins to soak in cold water and cut the eggs in half.
- 3In a mortar, coarsley grind together the almonds, garlic and parsley
- 4Add the flour to the onion and cook 1 min stirring all the time.
- 5Add stock, tomato paste and ground almond mixture to onions. Cook slowly 10min stirring frquently.
- 6Add the chickpeas and the drained raisins and cook a further 10 mins stirring frequently. Add more stock if it looks too dry.
- 7Put eggs on top and heat through.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Catalan Chickpeas
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 212.0 mg
- Sodium 734.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: