Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. These wonderfully delicious potatoes keeps a crowd of all ages coming back for more. Super easy, I put them in the crock pot before church and they are ready for the potluck lunch 2 short hours later.
- 2 (1133.98 g) bag Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- 453.59 g can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 473.18 ml shredded cheese (I use Mexican blend or whatever is on sale)
- 680.38 g sour cream
- 236.59-354.88 ml crumbled cooked bacon
- In a large crock pot mix soup and sour cream together. Add the other ingredients and keep mixing them together. Cover, cook on high for 2 hours until it's hot through out.