This is great on pizza's and nachos you can bake or grill it, and you can freeze it for when you need it. I found it on the internet but do not remember where.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a blender except water and blend until creamy
- 2Add water until you get the consistency you want. thicker works well on nachos and runny works better on pizzas we drizzle it over the top.
- 3Bake / grill till the cheese browns.
- 4This cheese can be toasted on sandwiches / burrito's, nacho's, lasagnes, pizza's and anything else that has cooked cheese.
- 5I blend mine without the water and freeze it in 100ml lots. Then when I defrost it I add the water to get the consistency I want.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew / Sunflower Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.6
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1312.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 18.6 g