Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mom gave me this recipe and I thought it would be okay. I loved it and it is so easy to make and the ingredients are easy to remember. I love to make it because it is so easy, and since I have a 7 month old, I like quick and easy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, with chilies
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 7 ounces baked Doritos, crumbled any flavor
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, diced
- preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray baking dish (I use 2 quart baking dish) with cooking spray.
- brown ground beef in large skillet and drain.
- add 1/2 pkg taco seasoning, rotel, and soup.
- bring to boil then lower heat and simmer about 3-5 minutes.
- layer the bottom of the dish with 1/2 of the crumbled doritos.
- pour half the meat mixture on top of the doritos.
- sprinkle 4 oz. of velveeta over meat.
- crumble the rest of the doritos on top of the meat and cheese.
- layer the remaining meat and cheese.
- bake for 35-40 or until bubbly.