1/4 Photos of Carrots Sautéed in Bay Leaf
Tyler's Cook's Note:
These carrots are easy to make, make variations of, and you control the calories and not to mention they are healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add oil to large non stick skillet. Swirl to coat.
- 2Add Bay Leaves to infuse the oil.
- 3Add carrots and water.
- 4Partially cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes until carrots are almost tender
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste, increase heat to medium-high and cook for approximately 4 minutes, until carrots are tender and lightly browned.
- 6Stir frequently.
- 7These directions are so easy, they can be adjusted for time, amount of bay leaves, etc.
- 8I have also used with sage and rosemary. All variations are delicious!
- 9If you like a softer carrot, cook longer, shorter time for more crunch.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrots Sautéed in Bay Leaf
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2049.8
- Calories from Fat 575
- Total Fat 63.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 227.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 462.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 161.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 46.8 g