Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb carrot
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons French Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons parsley, Minced
- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- Peel the carrots and cut into thin sliced.
- Place the butter in a 4 cup microwave safe dish.
- Melt 1 minute at high.
- Add the carrots and the water.
- Stir well, cover.
- Microwave 7 minutes at high.
- Stir, then add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Microwave, uncovered, 5 to 7 minutes at medium, stirring 2 or 3 times during the cooking period.
I always know it's a hit when my husband keeps eating it while we talk after we've finished dinner!! Easy and yummy!!
Always an excellent side dish when you want something relatively quick.
I used already cut carrots. they were good, but not SPECTACULAR. was hoping for a taste sensation in my mouth! LOL. Definitely a recipe that I can experiment with. Thanks!