Recipe by Marie
A delightfully different side dish that goes well with any meal.
Top Review by Burg's country kitchen
This was our side dish tonight, took the place of potatoes. Very easy to make but a little too sugary. I think the next time I make this I'll cut the sugar by half. All in all it was a very good recipe.
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray an 8" baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook carrots in salted water until done and drain.
- Place butter, eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder and vanilla in a blender or food processor.
- Blend and add carrots a little at a time till pureed.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.