Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A delightfully different side dish that goes well with any meal.
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Spray an 8" baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook carrots in salted water until done and drain.
- Place butter, eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder and vanilla in a blender or food processor.
- Blend and add carrots a little at a time till pureed.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This was our side dish tonight, took the place of potatoes. Very easy to make but a little too sugary. I think the next time I make this I'll cut the sugar by half. All in all it was a very good recipe.