Recipe by Jostlori
This is the dressing only from a Quinoa salad found on The Daily Meal. Because it's a dressing, number of servings is just a guesstimate.
- 1⁄2 lb carrot, chopped (about 4 carrots)
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar or 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon white miso
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 fresh ginger, 3-inch piece peeled and roughly chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or blender, combine the carrots, ginger, vinegar, miso, honey, sesame oil, and lime juice. Pulse, scraping down the sides as needed, until the carrots and ginger are finely chopped.
- With the motor running, slowly add the grapeseed oil and process until the dressing is almost smooth.
- Check the seasonings and adjust if necessary.
- The dressing will keep, covered in the refrigerator, for about 1 week.