1/2 Photos of Carrot-Cheese Soup
A different combo for soup, but so yummy, I also like to add in 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic when sauteeing the veggies and ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth cook and stir over med heat for 2 minutes.
- 2Add carrot, onions and ham; cook, and stir for 1 min, then gradually add broth;.
- 3Bring to a light boil, and stir 2 minutes.
- 4Add cheese, parsley, and pepper;.
- 5Heat until cheese is melted, and veggies are tender.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot-Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.3
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.4 mg
- Sodium 1327.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 22.3 g