- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 cup tapioca flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄2-1 cup gluten free chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix sugar, carrots, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix in flours and spices.
- Fold in chocolate chips. The batter will be dry.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make 12 cookies. Flatten into cookie shape.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.