Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This light and refreshing salad originates in Morocco. It is good served at the beginning or end of a meal.
- 1 lb carrot
- 3 apples, peeled
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon orange flower water
- Finely grate carrots and apples and place in a salad bowl.
- Make dressing with olive oil, the juice from half a lemon, and stir in the orange-flower water.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour over salad and toss lightly.
- Chill thoroughly and serve.