Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An inexpensive solution, and it works! Be sure to test for colorfastness: Dab a small amount of cleaner onto inconspicuous area of carpet or upholstery.
- 1 scoop oxiclean stain remover / cleaner
- 1 cup fabreeze generic cleaner or 1 cup white vinegar
- hot water
- Stir together the first 2 ingredients into a large (gallon-plus) container.
- Add hot water; enough to measure one gallon.
- Follow steam-cleaner manufacturer's directions for operating instructions.
This stuff really works! My couches smelled like dogs, and I really didn't like the smell of the upholstery cleaner that came with the machine. This stuff cleaned and refreshed all of my upholstered furniture. Thanks for submitting this one!