Homemade Upholstery Cleaner
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons pure soap flakes (make your own with a cheese grater and a bar of plain soap.)
- 1 pint boiling water
- 2 tablespoons borax
- Mix everything together, let it cool until it gels. Whisk or beat until it foams. (I used my Kitchenaid mixer.).
- Use the foam only with a rough cloth or a brush to scrub the upholstery, making sure not to soak the fabric.
- Re-beat the soap as necessary to get more scrubbing bubbles.
- As you work, use a clean damp cloth to wipe away the soiled suds.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation