Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A terrific "NO COOK" sauce for chicken or pork..from emazing!
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate until needed.
Can't get any easier than this! My kids liked it because it's not overpowering and a little sweet. The ketchup flavor stands out. For me, it's not flavorful enough but maybe I could add more pepper flakes and vinegar.
This tastes like a spiced up sweet/sour sauce and also works very well with firm fruit. This tastes similar to a spicy sweet sour sauce and also works very well on firm fruit.