1/3 Photos of Carolina Panthers Cheese Dip
Here's a must for parties, football Sundays, or other crowd-oriented events. If there are any leftovers (doubtful!), this is also a wonderful baked potato topper...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, diced (or about 1/4 tsp. garlic powder)
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups Pace Picante Sauce (mild, medium or hot)
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper, chopped (optional, if you don't like the extra heat)
- 1Cook beef, onion and garlic in large skillet until well browned; drain grease.
- 2Add remaining ingredients; cook on medium till cheese is melted and mixture is heated through. Stir often.
- 3Serve warm with corn chips, nachos, potato chips, etc.
- 4NOTE: A crock pot is useful for keeping this dip warm. This same recipe may be made in a crock pot (on low temp.).
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carolina Panthers Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.1
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 919.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 17.5 g