Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Low country dish
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried chervil
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3 -4 chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Japanese-style bread crumbs
Whole grain mustard vinaigrette
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 ounce scallion, chopped fine
- 1 ounce basil, chopped fine
- 1 ounce oregano, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- Gently mix first 5 ingredients.
- Whip cream, chives and capers in a food processor.
- Gently fold cream mixture into crab mixture.
- Form into two cakes.
- Coat lightly with breadcrumbs.
- Saute to golden brown.
- Serve over rice and collard greens.
- Drizzle with whole grain mustard vinaigrette.