Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious sweet treat that's healthy too!
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 1⁄2 cups of raw carob powder
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄4 cup honey, plus
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup water, plus
- 1 tablespoon water
- carob powder or coconut or ground almonds
- In a food processor, fine chop the almonds.
- Add the carob, pine nuts and coconut and process until mixed.
- Mix the honey and water together and add gradually to the almond mixture while the processor is running.
- Keep the processor running until a dough is formed.
- Roll into balls and then coat with the carob or coconut or ground almonds.
- Refrigerate until needed.
Ugh, not very good. Comes out a little too dry and pasty. Not at all sweet, nothing like a candy or confection whatsoever. We ended up throwing them out.