Recipe by sexymommalucas
Super creamy and delicious! This is a basic recipe that you can add all sorts of things to for a different taste: chopped garlic, green onions, parsley, chives, crumbled bacon, chopped mushrooms, shredded cheese, or sour cream or cream cheese.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- RETURN potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk and butter. Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- NOTE: Chopped garlic, green onions, parsley, chives, sour or cream, cheese, crumbled bacon, mushrooms or shredded cheese may be added to mashed potatoes.