Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
YUMMY comfort food - and HEALTHY too!
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- parchment paper
- aluminum foil
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch thick rounds & place into a bowl or plastic bag.
- Add grapeseed oil, salt and pepper, & STIR to completely coat the medallions.
- Place medalions on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- COVER coated medallions with foil.
- Place in a *COLD OVEN* (This best caramelizes the medallions & brings out the natural sweetness.).
- Set oven to 400 ° F and turn on the power.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil.
- Turn medallions over.
- Bake another 15 minutes until tops are browned,caramelized to your preference.
- Remove from oven & serve immediately.