Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great easy breakfast.
Make and share this Caribbean Fruit Shake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 banana, ripe
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grenadine, optional
- 1 cup ice cube
- Grenadine syrup (available in the soft drink section of supermarkets) turns the shake a wonderful pink.
- Peel banana and break into pieces.
- Place in blender or food processor.
- Pour in pineapple juice, orange juice and grenadine syrup (if using); blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add ice cubes; blend for 1 minutes or until creamy and frothy.
In one word, this is, "EXCELLENT"! I didn't have pineapple juice on hand so I made this using a combo of orange juice, mango juice and a banana. This made 1 glass or 1 serving for me. Lovely shake! THANK YOU!