Recipe by lazyme
From Land o Lakes Favorite Appetizers # 41.
Top Review by karen
I really am enjoying this snack. I did cut the recipe in half, but used a little less than half in nuts. As a result, I had a bit too much butter sauce so I should have let the nuts toast a little longer as they were still wet when I took them out. But all is good....I just eat the with a napkin handy and I left them uncovered overnight. Fabulous flavor. I used walnuts with figs and craisins.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1 1⁄2 cups tropical mixed fruit, dried
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large bowl combine butter, curry powder and salt; add pecans.
- Spread on 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, 10-12 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spread on cooling rack.
- Cool completely.
- Add tropical fruit mix; toss to combine.