Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
An exotic twist on an old favorite, great for a summertime picnic or bar-b-que!
Make and share this Caribbean Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, drained
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 -2 packet low calorie sweetener
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- Stir together the crushed pineapple, fat-free yogurt, vinegar, garlic salt, pepper, and Splenda in a bowl.
- Add cabbage and carrots to pineapple and blend well.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving for flavors to develop.
This was better than coleslaw made with mayo! I did accedently buy strawberry yogurt, but it tasted great anyway. Thank you for sharing
Wonderful low fat option and only 1 weight watcher point! I used savoy cabbage finely shredded and had to make an additional half serving of the dressing. I also added some cayenne for a bit of a kick.