1/1 Photo of Cardamom Carrots #5
From the Good Friends' Cookbook. Very few ingredients but delicious. Use the best carrots you can find-organic preferably.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam carrots for 5 to 7 minutes or just until tender and still bright orange.
- 2Melt butter in saute pan over medium heat; add grated orange rind and cardamom and saute 1 minute.
- 3Toss carrots in butter mixture until heated through. Add salt to taste.
- 4Transfer to serving dish and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cardamom Carrots #5
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 171.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: