1/1 Photo of Caramelized Sweet Potato Casserole
My favorite side dish! Comparable to Ruth's Chris's!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil sweet potatos for 15 mins, let it sit for 15 mins, boil another 15 mins, let it sit another 15-30 minutes.
- 2Mash potatoes.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 4Combine crust mixture brown sugar, flour, nuts and butter in mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 5Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and butter in a mixing bowl in the order listed. Mix well. Pour mixture into greased baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle the surface of the sweet potato mixture evenly with the crust mixture.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to set at least about 15-30 minutes before serving for the crust to harden.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Sweet Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1028.4
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 187.1 mg
- Sodium 631.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 93.4 g
- Protein 10.4 g