- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 2 (250 g) boneless pork filets, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the sesame oil, ginger and chili in a frying pan over high heat and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the soy, honey and sherry and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Cut each pork filet in half and add to the pan.
- Cook in the pan sauce for 10-15 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with plain steamed rice and green vegetables.