My daughter loves these. Note: Walnuts can be omitted without negatively affecting the recipe. Sustitute pecans if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease 9x9x2 baking pan.
- 3Mix sugar, butter, vanilla, and eggs.
- 4In separate bowl mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- 5Mix wet and dry ingredients until well-incorporated.
- 6Add walnuts.
- 7Spread evenly in pan.
- 8Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9While brownies are in oven, heat caramels and milk over low heat (or in double boiler) and stir until melted and smooth.
- 10Drizzle caramel over warm brownies.
- 11Cool completely before cutting into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel-Walnut Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 117.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g