Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious pie is easy to make and so pretty. It comes together in under 30 minutes and since you can make it in advance, it’s ideal for entertaining.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) bars english toffee-flavored candy bars, coarsely chopped (1.4 ounces each)
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in egg white and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread 2-2/3 cups of frozen yogurt into the crust. Sprinkle with half of the toffee bits; drizzle with half of caramel. Repeat with remaining yogurt, toffee and caramel. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
this is an absolute wicked dessert, I used vanilla ice cream in place of the frozen yogurt and used chopped Skor chocolate bars, thanks for sharing tunes!