Fantastical Sharing's Note:
This is my mom's recipe. She used to make these all the time when I was a child and they would barely get out of the oven before everyone dug in. I've made them for my family and my in-laws, and I always get a ton of compliments. I've seen other recipes on here (but they all use pudding or ice cream), but this truly is a SIMPLE recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw bread dough beforehand.
- 2Combine water, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and butter in a small saucepan.
- 3Bring just to a boil on medium heat and then remove from heat.
- 4Roll out dough on a floured surface into a good size rectangle and sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar on top to your liking.
- 5Roll dough like a jelly roll and slice the log into 1 1/2-inch thick rolls.
- 6Pour boiled sugar mixture onto bottom of an ungreased 9x13x2-inch baking dish.
- 7Set rolls on sides in the pan.
- 8Let rise to desired size and bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes or until brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 29.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough