Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is always a big hit, and takes VERY MINIMAL time
- 2 loaves frozen white bread dough (unthawed)
- 1⁄2 cup real butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 (6 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix (NOT instant)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Thaw your bread loaves in refrigerator a day before by putting them on a plate, spray plastic wrap with oil so it does not stick, and cover.
- Grease a 9x13 pan. Tear up one thawed loaf into 1 inch balls and scatter in pan.
- Melt butter and mix in brown sugar, powdered pudding mixes, milk, and cinnamon. Stir until smooth, but don't let the butter get too cold. Pour this mixture over first torn up loaf. Tear up second loaf and fill in the spaces in the pan. Cover with drying towel and let rise 2 1/2 - 3 hours at room temperature. After they have risen, bake at 375 F for 22 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Let cool 5 minutes, and dump upside down on wax paper.
- If you have time you can use the alternate way of raising the rolls: Place in oven on "warm" (200 F) for 20 minutes. Turn oven off but do not open it. Leave rolls in another 25 minutes or until they have risen to about the top of the pan.