Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
the title list the simple 3 ingredients to make a tasty, simple, elegant appetizer.
Make and share this Caramel Pecan Brie Cheese Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces wedge brie cheese (remove outer layer)
- 6 -8 ounces caramel sauce, in the ice cream supply area of supermarket (I use smucker's)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- trim brie cheese of the outer layer.
- Place on plate. Pour caramel sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- (Note: quantities are approximate -- this is foolproof -- pour/drizzle sauce and pecans on to your like)
- Serve room temperature with crackers,apple slices or anything you like.