Recipe by CRYSTALINA Haldeman
I don't know where this originated from, I guess now my family can call it their recipe (if there really is such a thing) Try it and enjoy the treat.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon margarine
microwave until bubbly
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat with mixer until smooth.
- Put in fridge and chill.
- Serve with chilled sliced apples.
- This is a wonderful cold dip for apples or other fruit.
- Not recommended to heat and pour on ice cream (because of the cream cheese) Microwave 1st 3 ingredients then add cream cheese, beat with mixer unti smooth.