Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Quick and easy...not to mention thick, creamy, and delicious! Jake, my son, likes this on yellow mini cupcakes; my husband Chris likes it sandwiched between cookies; I'm guilty of licking it right out of the bowl:) Makes enough for a single layer cake
- 8 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Combine the caramels and 1 Tsp.
- of the milk in a medium glass bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH power for 1 1/2-2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, blend in the cream cheese, then the powdered sugar, a little at a time.
- Add 1/2-1 Tsp.
- additional milk to reach desired spreading consistency.