Cook1 hr 5 mins
This is a great snack mix that is wonderful for snacking or gift giving.
Make and share this Caramel Crackers Snack Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 250*.
- Combine crackers and nuts in a greased, large shallow baking pan.
- In a saucepan, bring butter, sugar, and corn syrup to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and soda.
- Pour caramel mixture over crackers and nuts; stir well.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Pour onto waxed paper and break apart; allow to cool.
- Store in airtight container.