Recipe by Chef mariajane
A simple and delicious coffee cake that all friends and family will enjoy -
- 2 (12 ounce) packagesrefrigerator biscuits or 3 (7 1/2 ounce) packagesrefrigerator biscuits
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream (half and half does not work)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Stand biscuits upright in a circle in a greased bundt pan or anu usolid bottom tube pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of biscuits.
- Pour whipping cream over sugar and biscuits.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. allow to stand before inverting on a plate.
- Spread excess caramel sauce on the rolls.