- 1 (14 ounce) bag Kraft caramels
- 4 apples
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Drop room temp Apples in boiling water for 3-5 seconds.
- Brush Apples with a vegetable brush or sponge under hot running water.
- Now your caramel will stick perfectly.
- Dry completely and insert stick.
- Put Caramels and Milk in a small sauce pan and cook on a low heat until melted.
- Roll Apples in Caramel and decorate as desired.
- Let set up on parchment paper or on a butter baking sheet in the fridge for 1 hours.