- 32 -40 Kraft caramels, unwrapped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 4 -6 apples, cored & sliced
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine caramels, margarine, and Eagle Brand milk in bowl, cover, and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Mix with a hand mixer and heat in 2-minute increments until melted and smooth.
- Pour into small individual bowls.
- Dip apple slices into the mixture, then sprinkle with nuts, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftover sauce and reheat.