Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was served at a family gathering for Easter. It is so easy! Everyone loved it! I have since served it at my school and at pre-game parties at the neighbor's house!! Every time a hit!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature )
- caramel sauce
- 0.5 (11 ounce) package toffee pieces
- 4 -5 green apples, cut into slices
- Spread cream cheese on platter.
- On top of cream cheese spread caramel dipping sauce.
- Sprinkle toffee bits on top of caramel sauce.
- Serve with green apple slices.
Unfortunately, this dip did not go over as well as I had hoped. With no amount stated for the caramel sauce it was a guessing game on how much to use to get the right balance with the cream cheese. Made for Fall 2013 My 3 Chefs.