I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from a recipe chat board.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350*F.
- 2Spray 9 inch round baking dish with nonstick spray.
- 3Mix all ingredients except bread and caramel topping in a large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Fold in bread and pour into baking dish.
- 4Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- 5Cut into wedges and drizzle topping over each serving.
- 6If desired, serve with nonfat whipped cream, such as Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 887.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cholesterol-free fat free egg substitute
fat-free caramel topping