Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from a recipe chat board.
Make and share this Caramel Apple Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350*F.
- Spray 9 inch round baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients except bread and caramel topping in a large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Fold in bread and pour into baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Cut into wedges and drizzle topping over each serving.
- If desired, serve with nonfat whipped cream, such as Cool Whip.