Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from the bartender at one of my favorite restaurants, Pacifico. It's sweet, refreshing, and absolutely delicious -- enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces strawberry vodka (Stoli, Smirnoff, etc)
- 7 ounces diet 7-Up (regular can be used if you prefer, also, if you want the drink to be less sweet, then substitute clu)
- 3 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 slices limes (small wedges)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place the strawberries and lime wedges in the bottom of your cocktail glass. Muddle.
- Add the strawberry vodka.
- Add the 7-Up.
- Gradually add the sugar to match your taste preference. (You can also add the sugar in the first step, this will make the fruit a little sweeter. I personally recommend this method if you like your drink to be a little on the sweet side.).
Oh, this tastes like summer! YUMMY! I liked the 'texture' of this drink, and will enjoy making it frequently over the next few months; I did add powdered sugar, when I muddled the strawberries and limes. Thanks for a refreshing drink! Made for Spring PAC '09.
Great drink - delicious, sweet and refreshing! I love the combination of strawberries and lime and it played to perfection in this drink. Not too strong, easy to enjoy - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2009