Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy treat that is pretty easy to make. Also if you wanted to know the 3 ounce package is the small package with four servings.
- 19.71 ml instant coffee
- 14.79 ml hot water
- 354.88 ml cold milk
- 85.04 g packagejell-0 pudding (vanilla or chocolate)
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 236.59 ml Cool Whip (thawed)
- 3 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- Dissolve coffee in hot water in medium bowl.
- Add milk, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- Beat with whisk about one or two minutes.
- Let stand for at least five minutes or until thickened.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Scoop 1/2 pudding mixture into 5-6 dishes.
- Sprinkle with crushed cookies.
- Spoon remaining pudding mixture over crushed cookies.
- If you want you can put spoon some more cool whip over the top.
This was a rich, but delicious dessert we had for dinner tonight. The only thing I think I did wrong was to stir in the whipped cream too much, instead of fold it in. I added a bit more crunched cookies to the top for ganish, along with a dollop of whipped cream. Thank you for the yummy dessert. This was one of my PAC recipes.