Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are wonderful! I found this recipe on marthastewart.com. It is quick & easy! For those times when you want something sweet, and have nothing in the house!
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese (1 container)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar or 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder or 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa or 2 teaspoons strawberry milk mix
- 4 crisp amaretti cookies or 4 shortbread cookies or 4 macadamia nut cookies
- In a food processor, pureé ricotta, sugar, and espresso powder until very smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed, 1-2 minutes.
- Dividing evenly, spoon mixture into four glasses or serving dishes.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve at least 30 minutes and up to a day.
- Just before serving, crumble cookies over parfaits.
- **You can be as creative as you want; try and do it! You're only limited by your own imagination.