Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so yummy. Easy, quick, very relaxing.
- 1 cup Coffeemate non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup powdered chocolate milk mix
- 2⁄3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To serve, place 1 1/2 tablespoons mix in a cup.
- Add 1 cup boiling water; stir well.
EXCELLENT MIX! What got me attracted to this recipe is the lower number of cals as compared to other mix recipes, some of which shot upto as high as 925 cals per serving. I made this for myself tonight and really liked it. I used Cadbury's drinking chocolate powder, Hills Bros. Double Mocha powder(for the powdered coffee creamer), Nescafe instant coffee, sugar and cinnamon. I substituted the nutmeg with cinnamon as I don't have any nutmeg at the moment. This beverage will warm you up and its light in taste and good for the soul! Thanks for sharing. Love it:)
Delish! And quick to to make! Low cal decadent treat!
Really great! I reduced the calories a bit by using Splenda and Swiss Miss Hot chocolate mix.